LET IT SNOW
Week of December 4th, 2016
What is “game”? This question has plagued mankind for generations. Can it be answered here? Answered today? Can it be answered at all? Is answer even the right word? Is answer spelled right? Why the ‘w’? What purpose does it serve in that word?
All good questions.
None of them were answered in this sprint.
- Thought a lot about what my game is and isn’t. Ended up with a nice foundation with which to begin analysis on
- Continuing to enjoy Evernote. I ended up building a ton more notebooks and stacks of notebooks and tags and all sorts of other crazy words and phrases
- MEGA-MONTH MARCHES EVER ON
- Having a hard time concentrating and staying focused. I need to really, uh, not be bad at that
- A bit worried that I may be spinning my wheels the closer I get to my quit date. It’s easy to do and redo things at this stage, and I’m afraid I’m refactoring too much
- What is game…?
- Ate too much
Show & Tell