No One Goal Should Have All That Power
November 13th, 2016
WARP DOGS’ CORP LOGS
The state of our corporation is strong, mostly because we aren’t spending anything yet. We currently have enough cash to sustain us for 8 weeks once we take the plunge – a good amount, but not nearly enough.
November’s cash is being largely spent on the future so that anything in December (henceforth known as Mega Month) can be deposited directly into the company coffers
Sprint Power Goals
Last sprint I had a mini-revelation for how I prefer to work. Instead of epics and features and stories, I’ve decided instead to use something I’m calling Power Goals. The 1-week sprint structure allows me to make changes quickly and, uh, with agility, so that’s just what I plan to do
- The tired dog makes his way to the warmest spot in the room and, with a sigh, plops down and falls asleep
- The player throws a ball. It bounces. The dog fetches it – but to where?
- An inn full of strange regulars
- Stalk, chase, and catch a sea fly
- The player enters the room, plops down a chair, and sits in it