Village Monsters is a relaxing town life game set in the world of a forgotten video game. You play as the sole human living in a community of (mostly) friendly monsters.
PC, Mac, Linux
|RELEASE (Early Access)|
November 12th, 2019
A Monstrous Community
- Befriend dozens of whimsical monster villagers, each with their own personalities, interests, and problems to solve.
- Unravel unique personal stories as you build friendships and learn the history of the village and its inhabitants.
- Purchase a fixer-upper and build it up into your very own comfy-cozy homestead.
Relaxing, Open-Ended Gameplay
- Pursue several laid-back hobbies like treasure hunting, creature collecting, mushroom gardening, and fishing.
- Engage in a variety of daily tasks and activities. Earn money with a part time job, participate in events and holidays, or go adventuring with your villager friends.
- Complete a massive journal that tracks all your collectibles, challenges, and achievements.
A Living World
- Explore vast areas outside the village ranging from vibrant forests, arctic deserts, enchanting lakes, and ruins of a best forgotten empire.
- Discover a simulated world with its own rules and interactions. Shifting weather patterns, seasonal changes, and realistic creature behaviors makes the world come alive.
- Solve world-spanning puzzles and uncover hidden secrets as you piece together an overarching mystery.
Josh Bossie was established 32 years ago in a Maine-area hospital on a cold December day. Since then he has moved to Seattle, WA, and in January 2017 began work on his debut game, Village Monsters.