Village Monsters is a relaxing town life game set in the world of a forgotten video game. You play as the sole human living in a community of (mostly) friendly monsters.
PC, Mac, Linux
|RELEASE (Early Access)|
November 12th, 2019
| RELEASE (1.0)|
- Befriend dozens of whimsical monsters, each with their own quirky personalities and problems to solve.
- Pursue several interesting hobbies that let you hunt for treasure, collect and train creatures, cultivate mushroom gardens, and catch legendary fish.
- Buy a fixer-upper and spend your entire life savings into making it your very own comfy-cozy homestead.
- Engage in a variety of daily tasks and activities like earning money with a part-time job, joining in village events and holidays, going on adventures – or just hanging out with your monster pals and watching some TV.
- Unravel unique personal stories as you build friendships and learn the history (and secrets) of the village and its inhabitants.
- Explore vast and strange areas outside the village ranging from vibrant forests, arctic deserts, fog-choked valleys, and the ruins of a best-forgotten empire.
- Immerse yourself in a truly simulated world that boasts shifting weather patterns, sweeping seasonal changes, and unscripted interactions.
- Harness the glitches of a run-down game to unlock abilities and fix this neglected world.
Josh Bossie was established 32 years ago in a Maine-area hospital on a cold December day. Since then he has moved to Seattle, WA, and in January 2017 began work on his debut game, Village Monsters.